What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.8
- Performance improvements to the Run Charts page.
- Added a link to analysis and storage pricing information in the Instrument Run Setup tool.
- Share and transfer invites that are sent to an email address before the account is created now appear on their first login.
- Added the option to share associated projects when sharing a run with other accounts.
- Fixed an issue in the FormBuilder that prevented the display of section breaks.
- Fixed an issue in the FormBuilder where FieldSet components ignored the "isOpen" field.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the deletion of planned runs.
- Fixed an issue where file preview modals were too small when previewing image files.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a biosample from showing up in a chooser after marking its FASTQ dataset as QC Passed when the FASTQ dataset previously failed.
- Fixed an issue on the Appsession Reports page that displayed a per-sample report by default, instead of the summary report.
- Fixed an issue that allowed multiple clicks of the Accept button in share invitations.
- Fixed an issue where the lock icon was missing on the summary page for biosamples with datasets from multiple sources.
- Fixed Run and Biosample master list issues that prevented column selections from being saved.
- Fixed an issue where the notification bell obscured the app name in lower display resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where the Download option was enabled for runs in an Uploading state.
Release 6.8.1 - April 29, 2021
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where ICA-based apps would fail when launching through a biosample workflow.
Release 6.8.2 - June 3, 2021
- Performance and stability improvements.