What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.5
- Updated the look and feel of the Settings pages.
- Improved behavior when creating a new Project in a Project Chooser modal. Creating a new Project automatically selects it and closes the modal.
- Improved Project support when using the V2 Sample Sheet format. The optional ProjectName column is now used for Biosample Default Project and Output Project, when specified.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent appsession logs from being displayed.
- Fixed an issue on app input forms that caused the Add a New Row button to be invisible in Safari.
- Fixed an issue on the Run Metrics tab where the Tbp unit was not being used for yield values above 1000 Gbp.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an appsession encountering an error to get stuck in the initializing status instead of aborting.
- Fixed an issue on the Run Metrics page where the cluster density standard deviation value was not adjusted to the same scale as the density value.
Release 6.5.1 - January 27, 2021
- Performance improvements.