What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.4
- Added support for per-sample settings in the Run Setup tool to configure analysis settings for individual samples.
- In the Run Setup tool, the FASTQ Generation analysis type is now named BCL Convert.
- Improved support for detecting errors in V2 Sample Sheets. Critical errors now transition the run to Needs Attention status.
- Performance improvements to BCL Convert integration for NextSeq 1000 & NextSeq 2000 systems.
- Fixed an issue where index and library kits were changed to unspecified kits when editing a planned run in the Run Setup tool.
- Fixed an issue with Run Setup tool where analysis settings were not refreshed after changing analysis type.
- Fixed run setup to remove leading or trailing spaces in run name, sample ID, index, or free-text fields in the Run Setup and Analysis Setup pages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the dashboard to display a warning message for exceeding "0 Bytes storage limit".
- Fixed an issue on app input forms where clicking a tooltip by a checkbox item also selected or deselected the checkbox.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when removing a shared project.
- Fixed a display issue that caused the App Purchase dialog to extend off screen.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent accepting share or transfer invites.
- Fixed an issue that limited the number of analysis files displayed in the UI to the first 100.
- Fixed a performance issue with processing sequencing run metrics.
- Fixed an issue in the sequencingstats endpoint that caused PercentNoCalls values to be set to 0.