What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.3
- Added a notification menu for non-spotlight notifications.
- Added % Loading Concentration metric.
- Added support for TSV format for custom index adapter kits created in Instrument Run Setup.
- Added On Hold status for biosamples.
- Added biosample status changes to audit logs.
- Fixed an issue where the TotalCount field of the appsession API endpoint returned an incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the preferred version to be set for some applications.
- Fixed an issue that could cause pop-up modals to run off the page.
- Fixed an issue on the Search page that could cause the filter panel to not load properly.
- Fixed an issue that would display "Invalid date" instead of a timestamp in certain browsers.
- Fixed small cosmetic issues on app launch pages.
Release 6.3.1 - November 16, 2020
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where not all workgroups are listed when logging in from an instrument.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips did not display correctly on the Run Metrics page.
- Fixed issues that could cause the Run Sample Sheet tab to not load properly.