What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.2
- Added the selected analysis name and version to the Analysis Setup section of Instrument Run Setup
- Added description of selected library prep and index adapter kits below each field in Instrument Run Setup.
- Increased the character limit for project names to 255.
- Fixed an issue on the Run list that could cause a blank popup to appear when filtering a column.
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to revert to the personal context while in a workgroup.
- Fixed an issue that caused the delete menu option to be disabled for shared runs.
- Fixed an issue that caused a failure to delete error message to appear after a planned run was successfully deleted.
- Fixed an issue in the Planned Run list that would display Index2 length values for single index runs.
- Fixed an issue that caused dropdown menus in Instrument Run Setup to display truncated names.
- Improved performance of the /v2/preprequests API endpoint.
- Fixed an issue with app input forms that could cause choosers to remain available when nested in a radio component.