What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.0
Version 6.0.0 implements a new look, aligned to the latest instrument design, and improvements to page loading speeds.
- Dashboard spotlight displays items that require attention.
- Run insights to track run metrics over time. View charts on the dashboard and export data to a CSV file. (Staged roll out completed August 12)
- Run filters built in to column headers in the runs list.
- Switching between Classic and New application versions is enabled in the Account Settings options.
- Changes to support Classic mode:
- My Data tab is removed. Items previously listed in the My Data menu are now primary tabs.
- Run planning is moved to the Runs page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a subscription renewal account banner to appear after a Professional subscription account is renewed.
Release 6.0.1 - August 12, 2020
- Added a link on the Apps page to the Developer Portal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented planned runs from appearing in the Planned Runs tab.
- Fixed an issue where the App bookmark icons were not always appearing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Run Insights chart to display no data.
Release 6.0.2 - August 20, 2020
- Error messages from backend validation will be displayed for each field in the run setup page.
- Dashboard includes a banner with free trial expiration date.
- Performance and stability fixes.