What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.35.0
- The file uploader now supports up to 250 GB in a single session. However, for large files, the BaseSpace command-line interface (CLI) offers significantly faster upload times.
- Performance Improvements.
- Fixed an issue with empty biosamples not appearing in search results. Biosamples that have no data (no FASTQ data sets or all data sets are QC-failed) now appear in global search results.
- Fixed an issue where links to deleted runs were not automatically removed from the Runs tab list.
- Fixed an issue where the Yield calculation on the Run Summary tab was displaying the wrong unit of measure.
- Fixed an issue where the analysis Inputs tab did not automatically refresh after an analysis was completed.
- Fixed the default filters on the biosample chooser. When an app is launched from a project page, the available biosamples list is automatically filtered to show only biosamples from that project.