What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.30.0
- Updated the Charts tab to support NovaSeq SP runs.
- Improved display of Biosample details and File Upload pages.
- Added the project name to HTML title for the Project page.
- Biosamples created in multi-node FASTQ Generation were missing from the Run Samples tab in Classic mode. The biosamples are now listed in both New and Classic modes.
- Improved detail for some file upload error messages.
- Some successful file uploads briefly displayed an error message in Firefox browsers.
- Cluster count values were displayed incorrectly in the Run Master List popup. The correct values are now displayed.
- Security improvements in the developer portal.
Release 5.30.1 - January 30, 2019
- Fixed a slow loading issue on Analysis results pages.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect ID was returned for analyses launched via v2 API and CLI.
- Fixed an issue where the View Files link for logs for some analyses did not appear on the Analysis summary tab.