What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.29.0
- Added bookmarks to the app landing page. Bookmarked apps are listed in the sidebar adjacent to the apps list.
- Added filename validation to uploaded FASTQ files. To prevent potential downstream app failure, the web uploader does not allow filenames that contain special characters.
- A confirmation email is now sent when an inactive user reactivates their account by logging in.
- Improved UI
- Tabbed pages no longer display a subheader if the subheader is a duplicate of the tab name.
- Initial Lane & QC Status label on the runs page is listed as Initial. Initial status was originally displayed as --.
- The creation and updated dates for all resources in BaseSpace Sequence Hub are now formatted according to ISO-8601.
- Fixed an issue that caused problem when attempting to switch workgroups when the window size is small.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from downloading project files when in New mode.
- Fixed some display issues in Safari.