What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.28.0
- Added more run, status, and QC data to the Run Summary page.
- Improved file upload to support encrypted manifest (*.emf) files and AmpliSeq for Illumina manifests.
- Improved the Analysis Master List display. Column data is automatically resized when the filter widget is activated so that table columns are not obscured.
- Improved the search function to include flow cell ID. Searching by flow cell ID now returns associated runs even if the run name does not contain the flow cell ID.
- Updated www.basespace.illumina.com to redirect to the BaseSpace Sequence Hub login page at https://basespace.illumina.com/auth/logon.
- Fixed sample pair selection to allow more than one pair to be created via drag and drop.
- Improved Runs list page loading times. Pages with a large number of rows now load content continuously as you scroll.
- Fixed sample pair selection to allow more than one sample pair to be created using drag and drop.
- Fixed minor page display issues.
Release 5.28.1 - November 15, 2018
- Internal release, no changes in functionality