What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.25.0
- Dates and times are now displayed in ISO-compatible formats on the Dashboard, Runs list, Run Summary, and Run Files pages.
- Removed folder icons from the projects master list to improve appearance. The Owner column lists the owner of projects shared with you. To view a list of collaborators in projects you own, select Share | Send Invitation from the project.
- Biosample pages have been corrected to remove the term Registry, which is no longer used.
- Fixed a slow page loading issue in projects with large numbers of analyses.
- Fixed Timed Out runs to allow requeues.
- Fixed an issue that caused analysis workflow metrics and QC data to be removed if the associated analysis was deleted.
- Fixed the default file sorting on run and analysis file pages.