What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.24.0
- Fixed an issue with the applications API returning an incorrect total count when getting a list of applications.
- Fixed an issue with the Classic/New banner information icon in the Frankfurt/EU instance incorrectly linking to the US help files.
- Fixed an issue with the My Illumina selection redirecting to the last-visited Illumina page instead of the account settings page.
- Fixed a display issue with data point tooltips in Run Charts not displaying on screen.
- Fixed a display issue with the FASTQ file upload library prep kit dropdown. The list of the display is widened to fit long prep kit names.
- Fixed a filtering issue in New mode. The .bed filter in the app input file chooser incorrectly returned .txt files in addition to .bed files.