What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.23.0
- Added the ability for Enterprise users to publish apps to their domain. Apps published in a domain through the Developer Portal will only show up for users in the domain.
- The performance of SAV download of run InterOp files has been improved by only downloading aggregated files when available. When aggregated files are not available, per cycle files will downloaded.
- Fixed an issue where a user could be prompted with the window to accept an app's EULA after accepting it already.
- Fixed an issue with workflow analyses getting stuck in "Pending Execution".
Release 5.23.1 - June 28, 2018
- Fixed an issue displaying reports for multi-node apps.