What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.18.0
- Added ability to upload any file type to a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused analysis summary pages to display miscalculated duration for users in time zones ahead of UTC time. This was a display issue only; billing amounts were calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented download of FASTQ data from a run details page if the sample data was originally output to multiple projects and one of the projects was transferred to a new owner.
- Fixed personal account settings page with corrected edit profile link and new change password link.
- Fixed an issue with sample data generated from multi-node FASTQ Generation not appearing in the Run Samples tab when viewed in Classic mode.
Release 5.18.1 - April 20, 2018
- Fixed an issue that reduced system performance.
- The v5.18 fix for the multi-node FASTQ Generation display issue was reverted due to performance issues. It will be fixed in a later release.
Release 5.18.2 - April 23, 2018
- Fixed an API issue that reduced overall system performance.
- Fixed an issue where whitelisted beta apps were not shown available apps list.