What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.13.0
- Improved Run Metrics page with reorganized layout, lane status color-coding, and run summary section.
- Added ability to select setting to show or hide the phasing/pre-phasing columns on the Run Metrics page.
- Improved styling of the analysis inputs page.
- Fixed issue with the library prep kit dropdown showing an incomplete list of kits when uploading FASTQ files to a new library.
- Fixed issue with apps being able to launch when the sample inputs had no files.
- Fixed issue with launch simulation buttons not appearing in FormBuilder.
- Fixed missing error message for selecting inactive workgroups.
- Fixed error message language for requesting lab requeue for a canceled biosample.
- Fixed messaging on app details page to correctly identify the latest version of the app.
- Fixed issue with text running horizontally off the analysis inputs page when showing inputs from tabular fieldsets.