What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.10.0
- Added prompt to switch to the correct workgroup context for the run when opening a run owned by a different workgroup.
- Added more security to the bulk biosample import API when scheduling analysis workflows.
- Updated look of app input form.
- Fixed issue with the v1 appsession API showing v2 properties and vice versa.
- Fixed issue with run requeues reaching the maximum number of retries after running multi-node Generate FASTQ.
- Fixed issue with the run name being shown twice on the Run Summary page.
- Fixed issue with the Generate FASTQ appsession being set to 'QC Failed' when one the FASTQ datasets it produced was manually set to 'QC Failed'.
- Fixed issue with Charts on the Runs page sometimes not being shown after .bcl files for a run were deleted.
- Fixed issue with the dashboard page not refreshing after accepting a shared or transferred run.