- Proper handling of SIGINT
- Fixed --terse mode
- Option --version now also shows version of underlying tool
New high-performance copy tool
- Copy to and from BaseSpace instances including from BaseSpace to BaseSpace
- Rich and flexible URI mechanism to specify source and target for copies
- Multi-threaded for performance
- Designed to copy robustly even with high latency or low bandwidth connections
- Excellent data integrity, all part data is hashed and verified.
- Built-in MD5 sum calculation. Ability to export md5sum compatible sum file for future data verification.
- Resumable downloading
- GPG signature
- More options for authentication
- New tool to show entire history
- Runs listing
- Automatically adjust scopes
- New tool to provide information about user's own account (ie. "bs whoami")
BaseSpaceCLI provides a set of tools for users to work with their BaseSpace data at the command line.
We have also provided a Help page for BaseSpaceCLI which has information on hardware and operation system requirements, available commands and common usage recipes.