- bs list apps --all-apps was failing with a unicode error
- Importing apps from a json file was not working properly
- It wasn't possible to import an app with a duplicate name, eg. when importing an updated app version - now possible with --force option
- bs kill was not using the proper endpoint to abort apps, which meant that child apps were not being terminated
New command: bs wait
- Wait for an appsession to finish, and then resolve it to its output AppResults
- Can be used to manage dependencies between apps
- Ability to name an app launch with --launch-name switch
- Option to ignore invalid read names on sample upload with --accept-invalid-readnames switch
BaseSpaceCLI provides a set of tools for users to work with their BaseSpace data at the command line.
We have also provided a Help page for BaseSpaceCLI which has information on hardware and operation system requirements, available commands and common usage recipes.