- Relative paths and tildes in app launch
- Double counting in sample upload
- Cleaned up tab completion
- Mac support
- More app input types supported by import app command (including AmpliconDS and Tumor/Normal app)
- Selection in "list" command (eg. --sample-name, --project-name etc.) uses globs instead of substring matching, to improve precision.
- Usage message improvements
BaseSpaceCLI provides a set of tools for users to work with their BaseSpace data at the command line.
We have also provided a Help page for BaseSpaceCLI which has information on hardware and operation system requirements, available commands and common usage recipes.