Configure the requirements for user passwords in your Enterprise domain.
- Under Settings, click Password Management.
Configure strength of password parameters:
- Select the minimum number of characters required for a password.
- To require the use of special characters in the password, select the special characters checkbox.
- To require the use of at least one numeral, select the numbers checkbox.
- To require uppercase or lowercase letters, select the corresponding letters checkbox.
- Configure account lock-up parameters:
- Select the number of times a user can enter an incorrect password before the account is locked.
- Select the number of minutes before the account can be reset after it is locked.
- Configure password re-use check parameters:
- Enter the number of days that must pass before a password can be reused.
- Enter the number of passwords a user must create before a password can be reused.
- Type a message that describes the configured password policy.