To import new Libraries, do the following:
Click on the Prep tab and click on Libraries.
Click on Import
Click the Import button.
Generate and import file
If you have not generated an import file yet, click the template link, fill out the samples and store it in .csv file format. Click the Choose File button. Browse to the import file and click Open to Import.
Please note the following when filling out the template:
- The Sample ID and Sample Name fields support alphanumeric characters, dashes, or underscores. Sample ID has to be unique and brief; Sample Name can be more descriptive to provide a human-readable identifier.
- The Organism (species) field is optional.
- The Project field is optional, but if you do not specify it here, you must set it later, because the output data gets stored to the project.
- Fill out the Nucleic Acid column with DNA or RNA.
When finished, do one of the following:
- If you only want to select the newly created libraries, click the Pool Libraries button. Continue with Pool Libraries. Please view the image below for an example.
- If you want to select other libraries, click the Save & Continue Later. This selection takes you back to the Libraries list, with the recently created sample at the top of the list.