When you click the Libraries tab you see the Libraries list, which shows all available plates or tubes with libraries you have created on your account. You can sort the list by clicking the column headers, or click a plate to see its properties and associated libraries.
This page provides the following actions to prepare your analysis:
- Click a plate, then click the Edit button to edit its properties or libraries
- Select one or more plates or tubes and move to Pool Libraries
- Import libraries and associate them to new biological samples at the same time
If you want to select multiple libraries:
- Click anywhere on a library row while holding Ctrl button to add to a selection
- Click anywhere on a library row while holding Shift button to select all libraries in between
- Click the checkbox next to Plate/Tube ID to select all samples on the current page
- Use the import functionality
The box next to the Libraries header tracks the total number of libraries, and how many are selected. Click X next to the selection count to clear the current selection. For more information about these actions, see Prep Libraries or Import Samples and Libraries. When prepping a library, you can also create a custom library kit; see Set Up Custom Library Prep Kit.