Under Prep Tab, the first section is Biological Samples. All four tabs under Prep are arranged in sequential order; meaning they replicate the 'prepping a run' process in a sequencing instrument for you.
THe Biological Samples page contains a list which shows all available Biological Samples you have created on your account through the Prep Tab.
- The list can be sorted by clicking on the column headers.
- The individual sample page can be visited by clicking on each sample name.
- The box next to the Biological Samples header tracks the total number of samples, and how many are selected. Click X next to the selection count to clear the current selection.
This page provides the following actions to prepare your analysis:
- Create a sample.
- Import new samples.
- Select a sample and edit its properties.
- Select one or more samples and continue with Prep Libraries.
You can select multiple samples by using one of the following methods:
- Select multiple checkboxes.
- Click anywhere on a sample row while holding Ctrl button to add to a selection.
- Click anywhere on a sample row while holding Shift button to select all samples in between.
- Click the checkbox just above the list to select/deselect all samples on the current page